Accommodations in Patagonia, Arizona
Spirit Tree Inn, a Tucson area bed and breakfast, is a place of seclusion, comfort and refreshment. Located just 60 miles south of Tucson, Arizona in the Coronado National Forest, we offer an ideal setting for a relaxing and rejuvenating bed and breakfast retreat. Southern Arizona is a fascinating place and there are sure to be plenty of new things to do during your time here. Sleep peacefully in your comfortable guest room, enjoy a delicious, gourmet breakfast and then let us help you plan your perfect day.
We’ll be delighted to check our availability for you, or let you know when vacancies are available at Spirit Tree Inn. Simply use our convenient Contact Form or call us at (520) 394-0121 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8 p.m., Mountain Standard Time. Here are the current accommodation rates for the period of your planned visit to Patagonia, Arizona.
Rates are subject to change depending on season (does not include tax). Holidays are a 2-night minimum.
There are four guest bedrooms, all with private baths, in the Ranch House, which is also the site of our common rooms and dining area. Each of these guest rooms is suitable for one or two people, offering pleasant views and period furnishings. $125-$135
Two casitas, the Sonoran Bunkhouse and the Homestead House, are just a short walk away. Each of these casitas contains a kitchenette and its own supply of coffee. If you wish, a service to pre-stock the refrigerator is available. The smaller of the houses accommodates one or two people comfortably. The larger accommodates up to five, but there is an additional charge after three people. Both casitas are pet friendly. $145-$200
* Each Additional Person $30.00/night
* There is a 2-night minimum for holidays and special events.
* Packages range from $275 to $470 with at least a two-night stay.
* Ask about our senior, military, mid-week, weekly and monthly discounts. These are only good with a two-night minimum. Only one discount applies.
* Sales tax is 6.6%
* Dogs are allowed in the Sonoran Bunkhouse and the Homestead House based on their temperament. See details under accommodations.
* All prices include a gourmet breakfast at a time of your choosing.
* We have a 72-hour cancellation policy. One night’s lodging will be charged.
* The small houses with kitchenettes include coffee and the small fridge can be stocked with food for an additional charge.
Because of the historic nature of our buildings and the minimally developed natural setting in which we are located, persons with limited mobility (e.g. requiring wheelchairs, etc.) will find our accommodations very difficult to navigate.